sports.scoreunfold.com will like to express that the images/graphics that are used on the website may available on the Internet, and are considered to be open source for use of representation purposes. The images and content which are on the Internet, are simultaneously in the public domain and thus promoting use by parties willing to do so. At the same time being responsible for our action, ScoreUnfold does never intentionally intend to violate or infringe the rights of an individual or a firm which is expressly stated by the same. If you happen to be the SOLE rights holder of any image or material appearing on our website https://sports.scoreunfold.com/, make it a point to notify the ScoreUnfold of the same.
Violation of any sort of copyright or right of ownership though avoided, if an individual or a firm has any complaints of https://sports.scoreunfold.com/ using their owned or copyrighted material being unauthorized to do so and or without suitable credits for the same can send us a written complaint/ notice/ request to withdraw the image/ content or others (Please specify) on firstname.lastname@example.org
The forwarded complaint/ notice/ request must contain:
- Name, along with other valid details of the complainant along with a document expressing the party of being the SOLE right holder of the image, content or others concerned.
- The exact place on the website where the content was first viewed by the aggrieved party, along with visual proof of it and or URL link of the page.
- Specific details of the image, content or other.
- A declaration addressed to Scoreunfold.com of being the rightful owner of the work used inappropriately by us. (which will be used if ever the complaint is found to be fraudulent/misleading/ defamatory by the company.)
- If you are a Second Party writing to us on behalf of the Original Copy Right holder, ensure attaching a letter of authority along with the Physically or Electronically signed Declaration by the First Party or the Original Copy Right holder.
If any of the above details are incompletely or inappropriately filled and sent to Scoreunfold.com, in minor cases the request might not consider and in specific cases might result in a suit being filed by ScoreUnfold.com against the individual or company trying to wrongfully frame ScoreUnfold.com in a baseless case.
It should also be taken into notice that once a fully valid, verified complaint/ notice/ request is received by the company it is bound to revert to the aggrieved party in writing (on the email id used for putting up the complaint/ notice/ request) acknowledging the same along with a requested duration during which the said issue will be duly and rightfully addressed.
Considering all these facts and clauses as a part of the founding policy of ScoreUnfold.com never tries to intentionally hold right over anything which is owned by a party other than ScoreUnfold.com.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Note: The links and videos embedded on the Scoreunfold.com are from 3rd party sites like Facebook, YouTube, Ustream, etc which are freely available on all Internet. We are not responsible for their content. You can file Copyright Infringement Notification directly to them